Monday, June 19, 2006

The goal that was not to be

First off... we have drawn vs IA ... 2-2

We scored in 30 seconds .... with a fluidity of passing that was worthy of SRC.. starting with me taking on a defender and then passing to Ah Hood, who took a touch, passed to Pavi, who gave a defence splitting pass to me and I reversed to an unmarked Ah hood, who made no mistake from close range.. 1-0...

Second goal came from an Eng Siong Special.. who scored on our second short corner of the game...

1st Half and we were 2-0 up...

2nd half, I made some radical changes in the line up and RESTED TBK.. playing the promising Chen Munn instead... Alas, it was the most erroneous of tactical errors as the non communicative Chen Munn could not command the midfield as well as our inspirational captain.. allowing IA to score not on but TWO goals.. (accounts from the defenders will ahve you believe that the goals came off the attackers, but the refs were the same ones who didn't see the ball go out from our last game...)

I could have made amends after that ... with Ah Hood making a brilliant shot on goal which the IA keeper could only deflect .. right into my path ... But Alas... With the goal mouth yawning, I scoffed the shot wide right... spurning my chance to open the account book gloriously...

Sigh... I know I know.. I have done it again.. I'm still mourning my open shot...:(

TOYOL

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, issit jus my lack of vision but did anyone actually see toyol "taking on a defender" in the lead-up to our first goal?

oh and i blame engsiong for not buying new shoes, which resulted in his absence, which in turn resulted in us conceding the 2 goals...so its all engsiongs fault...

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least I din stand on one leg and dream while the attacker goes on to score.. A vast improvement i would say..

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Junx said...

you guys are all to blame!!!
except me who was rested by toyol, who blames everyone else for conceding the goals except himself, and only takes the blame for missing open fucking goals...

nuff' whining you pussies!!!! pissing nim peh off...

TBK

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, yah lah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home